I have tried quite a lot of pretty lip tints and stains. They are one of the easy and on-the-go must haves of busy moms and on-a-rush students. Peripera Ink has been in the market for a while now, and still selling and here’s why:
- The shades are absolutely gorgeous! You can totally get that Korean lips in one swipe. These are only some of the shades available.
2. It stains for hours. I have Celeb Deep Rose and Charming Coral. At first application, it has a moussey texture, like icing on a cake minus the grease. You can wait for it to dry or tap it with a tissue, gorgeous both ways
3. With the wide variety of colors available, whatever skin color you have, you’ll have the perfect shade for you! They have shades from MLBB (My Lips But Better), fruity orange, to ruby red.
Now on to the cons, the stuff we do not wanna hear or read.
- It has a faint unpleasant smell at first application. But then again we all have different preferences.
- While I do like the moussey texture, the product lingers to your lips until you pat it dry. That means if you drink on your coffee mug, it will cling on and stain.
With all that, its a 4/5 stars for me. I love using it! Just make sure you have a tissue to pat it dry if you’re impatient like me 🙂